Allen Introduces the PRO430E Walk-Behind Trowel
Paragould, Arkansas USA - Allen, a leader in concrete finishing equipment, announced the debut of the RO430E Walk-Behind Trowel. This new trowel features a unique rotating edge ring that is perfect for troweling along the edges of walls or around protruding pipe and conduit.
Allen is bringing the PRO430E back by popular demand. The PRO430E Edger fills out Allen’s edger lineup. It fits right in between the 24” VP424 Edger and the 36” PRO436E. This in-between size allows the machine to easily fit through standard doorways while also maintaining a good power and weight combination.
PRO430E standard features include:
- • CH270 7hp Kohler gasoline engine provides excellent power
- • The unique spinning edge ring allows finishing within 5/16” of walls or pipes
- • Choice of Fine Pitch or Rapid Pitch handles accomadate varying blade adjustment preferences
- • Two Year Warranty assures contractors that this machine is contractor tough
- • Heavy duty lifting hook for convenient placing on jobsite