Allen Introduces the New 255T4 Triple Roller Tube Paver
Paragould, Arkansas USA - Allen a leader in professional quality site prep and concrete placing and finishing equipment, announced the debut of their newest form riding paver. The 255T4 is a high production, triple roller tube paver that is great for concrete streets, parking lots, shoulders, ramps, approaches, airfields and more.
The Allen 255T4 is a Tier 4 Final diesel powered paver that can do the work of larger more expensive pavers in many applications. This paver is easy to transport and setup due to having a lighter weight than traditional slip-form pavers. The 255T4 also supports our optional gang vibration system which helps properly consolidate the concrete during the paving process.
255T4 standard features include:
- • 49.5 hp Hatz 4H50TIC (T4F) Diesel engine
- • Three precision engineered and level-tested roller tubes
- • Heavy duty sectionalized over-head truss system provides rigidity while allowing easy width changes
- • Spray system allows fogging of screeding tubes and also useful for quick clean up
- • Easy-to-use controls make operator training simple
Come see the 255T4 alongside other Allen equipment at Con-Expo / Con-Agg in Las Vegas, NV from March 7 - 11 in Booth #B7213.
Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
AEC is a family-owned, American Manufacturer of high quality equipment that is sold and rented through a network of dealers and rental centers around the world. For more information, visit the AEC website atwww.alleneng.com.