The HP105 is a high performance twin engine ride-on power trowel. It is a work horse delivering a total of 53hp and built for concrete professionals. Utilizing the torque converter clutch, it provides excellent low speed torque for low speed float panning and superior high rotor speed for finishing concrete. The HP105 is the latest addition to Allen’s riding trowel lineup.
HP105 Standard Features & Benefits:
- • Twin 26.5 HP EFI Kohler Engines for more durability and power
- • Two 6 gallon fuel tanks providing extended and equal run time for each engine
- • Two 46” diameter, 5-blade non-overlapping rotors
- • Rotor speeds up to 180 RPM
- • Electric-powered spray system for easy application of retardant
- • 6 Gallon retardant tank capacity